Copyright and conditions for use
Information about the terms and conditions of use of the content in the PATHS prototype.
Materials in PATHS are either copyright or they have other rights associated with them.
We can allow you to use these materials because we have agreed licences with the content providers. PATHS is bound to pass these terms and conditions to you as a user of our prototype system. There are things you can do and things you cannot do.
- copy, display, and store the materials for licensed personal use only
- make derivative works e.g. printouts documents or worksheets for licensed personal use only
Under these conditions:
- Must Attribute: Credit the rights owner and provider as shown in each record.
- Non Commercial: You must not sell resources or use for any commercial purpose.
- No Public Distribution: You must not distribute the resources.
We ask PATHS users to register for a username and password to gain full access to the online tools. By registering you accept these terms and conditions of use.
Please use your individual username and password.
Terms and conditions
Licensed Users are free personally and individually to:
- Search the whole Database
- View thumbnail sized images
- Use all the online tools
- Use images in presentations which you will give during the project lifetime
- Make printouts for personal use only
Licensed Users may not :
- Give these resources to anyone else in electronic or print form
- Make any money from these resources
You must attribute your use of images for paper or electronic use. The proper forms are:
© Name of owner. Name of Providor or Licensor
PATHS is happy to help with any query or to put you in contact with the Licensor if you have queries about use of images or other content.