Issue 4: August 2012
The PATHS project is creating a system that acts as an interactive personalised tour guide through existing digital library collections. By developing technologies and services based on natural language processing techniques, PATHS aims to offer users navigation through digital library collections which are based around the metaphor of a path. This summer the first prototype of the PATHS system was released for demonstration and evaluation by user groups.
In this issue:
- SUEDL - Supporting Users’ Exploration of Digital Libraries - Project workshop in Cyprus
- Partner’s profile: The University of Sheffield
- User-Centred Lab Evaluations for the First PATHS Prototype
- Europeana Hackathon
- User demonstrations underway for the first PATHS Prototype!
- First PATHS prototype launched
See the full issue: