Call for Papers: Supporting Users' Exploration of Digital Libraries
The PATHS International Workshop on Supporting Users’ Exploration of Digital Libraries (to be held on September 27 as part of the International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries ) has opened its Call for Papers.
The workshop will cover topics including:
- User-adaptive technologies
- Personalization and recommendation
- Information discovery and exploration
- Navigating information spaces
- Crowd sourcing and user generated content
- Navigation using visual metaphors
- Supporting exploration using enriched content
- Any other technique which supports exploration of Digital Libraries
Submissions for original, unpublished research papers on these topics should be made via the submission form by July 5.
More information can be found on the workshop website .